Pop Art Inspired Beauty Story


My beauty story was inspired by the 1950s pop art culture. The red dots is a signature to this art style,
but I only put it on half of her face. I kept one side very simple, and the other side is more extreme. Yet, both sides portray my ideas. The simpler side keeps the dots incorporated, so the two sides are not completely different looks. 


I placed glitter on the tears to make them stand out a bit more and to add to the more extreme side. It also shows some more emotion rather than her just representing an art piece. I have always enjoyed the style of pop art, I love the bright colors and patterns. It almost makes me think of comic books and gives it more of a retro feel. 
Pop Art Inspired Beauty Story Pop Art Inspired Beauty Story Reviewed by Unknown on 8:06:00 AM Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.